Ozzy's eye is gooey.
It's not a greenish or yellowish discharge,
it's just gooey and it actually isn't bothering him
a whole lot. It looks like a dry eye/ allergy issue.
Anyway, we give Ozzy allergy shots and because of that
we are not supposed to use any systemic steroid type
treatment to treat any allergy symptoms that Adminse.
My question is this: Do you think it would be okay to use
cyclosporine drops in Ozzy's eye?
I know there's no ulcer present and overall it looks okay.
He keeps it open and all that. It's just gooey.
I can't get a hold of my vet and of course the other vet hasn't
returned my call (which was 6 hours ago).
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
"I love Ozzy"
Karen and Ozzy