It's the Fall Equinox for most of us, Spring Equinox for those in the S. Hemisphere. Day and night are of equal length and we're in a new season. I'm celebrating. Despite a frost expected Sunday night (my tomatoes are covered) I'm going out to greet the sun with a libation. Have a happy holiday and salute the sun as it sets. Here's tonight's survey.
1) It’s the Fall Equinox, when day and night are equal in length and Fall begins. What’s your favorite part of Fall?
2) Do you use product in your hair other than shampoo? What?
3)The Halloween candy is in the stores. What are you thinking for your Halloween costume.
4)Would you wear a kilt?
5) How does your dog let you know that he or she needs to go outside?
6) hen was the last time you went dancing?
7) How much weight can you lift? Go find out, but don't hurt yourself.
8) What was your high school mascot?
9) What’s your favorite pickled food?
10) What do you think of your neighbors?
11) Does your neighborhood have a name? What is it?
12) Time and Temp where you live.
There you go! Tomorrow the daylight hours will be a minute or two shorter than today (except for S. Hemisphere where it'll be longer). Have a happy weekend and stay bright.