So we are back from the vet. Tucker spent the whole day there. He had some X-rays and our vet did even more than he had originally planned "just because". Unfortunately we got nothing from the X-rays. They didn't show anything which is good in one way but bad in another. Our vet still thinks it's a issue with his back/neck(disk problem) but that's not something that will show up on the X-rays. We would have to go to a specialist for that.
So for now it's crate rest and anti inflammatory meds for 4 wks. We will decide whether or not to do more then. I'm kind of happy but worried at the same time. Our vet is pretty good and has never tried to do more than he feels is necessary and I do trust his opinion. The worst part was dropping him off today. My daughter was crying and saying " my Tucker " when we left him. It made her so sad. She was excited to get her big brother back and I am too ;)
A month of rest is gonna be tough but I know it's necessary. I appreciate everyone's warm wishes and thoughts. Everyone here is the best. Katie, xo
Katie & Tucker a.k.a "Porkchop"