I am pre planning my trip to pick up Fatboy's future sister. She will be around 8-9 weeks old when I travel from Los Angeles to New Jersey to get her. My question is this, is it ok to wait 1-3 days to take her to the vet for a check up? And will she be ok to be around Fatboy, who is fully vaccinated, until I can get her to the vet?
Fatboy aka Stinky :)