Every morning, Lily wakes up with green goobers in her eyes and it appears that this stuff seeps down into the wrinkles near her nose, on both sides, causing a red irritated area that's difficult to medicate. Her eyes need daily attention for various reasons and The Warden (Sue) has be applying Neomycin and Polymyxin B sulfates and Dexamethasone Ophthalmic ointment. So, could Lily have some sort of reaction to the med ointment? And Sue used a 50-50 solution of peroxide and apple cider vinegar for the hot spots in her wrinkles to attempt to dry the skin. That stuff burns and poor Lill rubs her face frantically. Also, Sue tried Malaseb medicated pads and that burns too. So, we're open to suggestions and Sue is pretty exasperated. Of course, we don't want Lily to suffer, but we're out of ideas. Thanks, in advance, for your help!