Hello everyone. This is my first time to post or to read this message board. We have a 13 month old english bulldog, Henry. He is the perfect and most beautiful dog! A week ago, Henry started fly biting. We took him to the vet & was told he may have epilepsy. But then we were called back & told he had a bacterial infection. So, Henry has been antibiotics for 4 days. Last night he had an allergic reaction to the medicine. He broke out in red hives. He looked like he had the chicken pox. So the medicine has been discontinued. We go back to the vet on Thursday for more blood work. Oh, he also had head shakes about once every 3 weeks for some time. Has anyone ever heard of this? Does anyone have any advice?? Do you all think Henry is in pain or being bothered by the fly biting episodes?? Any information/advice would be so appreciated. I have been so worried about Henry for almost a week now. Thank you all so much!!