Hello I have looked this up in past health forums and have not been able to find any answers.
Butcher is 9 months old. He has a re-occuring inflamed eye. Not cherry eye....because it goes away on its own. It just "puffs" up on the bottom lid and then goes away in an hour or two. Most timesit will happen when he gets overheated or is playing or chewing agressively. It does not tear excessively nor does it seem to hurt him. It just simply puffs up.
Has anyone else experienced this? In my first opinion I would say allergy alert, but, He has no other symtoms of allergies etc.
Strange? Ill try to get a picture of it and post it next time it Adminses.
Thank you....all your help is appreciated.